We are sure many of you are already getting excited just after reading the title of this post. Just to clarify something up before we start, Mystery Case Files: Spirits of Blackpool is NOT the actual 2013's MCF sequel, it is a Free-to-Play iOS spin-off of the series. The actual MCF sequel for this year will be a sequel to Madame's Fate, hitting the Big Fish Games website in a month or two.
With the Free-to-Play concept keeps growing strong, Big Fish Games has already tried out the concept with Dark Manor, which was quite a success. It is not a surprise that the studio already has another F2P game in development, in fact, this one is from one of the biggest Hidden Object franchises. Spirits of Blackpool is based on the famous Ravenhearst series and will be launched on the App Store pretty soon as it has already being pre-released in several countries. Below are the synopsis and the screenshots!
After receiving a strange amulet from someone identified only as "C.D.", Master Detective travels to the sleepy town of Blackpool, England. Spirits have infested Blackpool, home to the newly rebuilt Ravenhearst Manor, and only Master Detective has the experience and ability to uncover the forces responsible!
Mystery Case Files: Spirits of Blackpool is a Hidden Object game like no other! Find, collect, puzzle, and craft your way through an engrossing mystery adventure. New characters and locations abound in this all-new adventure, along with many more already familiar to Mystery Case Files fans. Plus, more cases are being added on a regular basis!
• A huge variety of gameplay! Lots of hidden object modes! Crafting! Banishing! Puzzles! A job board full of adventures! And more!
• Solve real mysteries with every new chapter! Unlock new hidden object scenes as you progress through the story!
• The most generous Hidden Object game in the industry! More scenes than any other game at launch, which let you unlock even more hidden object scenes faster! Less grinding, more finding!
• Three different hidden object scene modes: Word, Silhouette, and introducing never before seen Stamp mode!
• Revisit classic locations from the Mystery Case Files series. Questions will be answered!